CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Old Cement plant...Somewhere, UT

Matt took us to an old abandoned cement factory out in BFE land. Seriously, the workers just up and left, for whatever reason, leaving everything behind. It didn't look like much on the outside, but inside were 3 levels with a 'scarier than hell' basement level (not to mention the fact that everything looked like it was going to collapse at any given second...)! Here is me and the kids heading down the into the creepy abyss...


Lauren - My little artist! But seriously, this graffiti was already there. I told Lauren not to get any ideas...


Daredevils! I turned and there they were, on this rickety catwalk-type walkway about 60 feet in the air! I totally sounded like my mom, but I yelled "get the hell off that thing!" LOL...kids!


Me and Shelby!


Cousins

0 comments: