CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fishing trip to San Francisco, Sept 2008

Chris and I recently went on a trip to San Fran with some friends. We had a blast! It was a little chilly out as we fished in the bay, but we met and hung out with some incredibly fun people and had an awesome time!

It was not a great day for fishing, as only a few of us had catches, but I would take that trip again in a heartbeat! It was a blast!


Me and Chris, 5:30 a.m. out on the harbor, waiting to head out. It was a titty bit nipply out there!! Burrgess!


Chris, Bone (Steve Strong), and his wife Alison


Alcatraz!


Yes, that is a shark! My tongue hath NO fear...


My (ahem) impressive halibut!

2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I am so jealous you went to San Fran :( You were only like 45 mins from my home! I probably, I mean definitely, would not have spent my time there fishing but I'm glad you had fun!

Julie said...

Brenda! Your family is so beautiful! I can't believe how much everyone has changed! As always, you look so happy! What have you been up to?