CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Santaquin Orchard Day's Parade, 2008


This parade knows how to spoil the kids!


Wayyy too much candy there!


Chris's sister Jamie, Lauren, and Trevor


Grandma Lee with Kennedy and Madison


Brandon and Brenda

Santaquin, being a small town and all, can sure put on a great parade. However, I was bummed out by the lack of marching bands/pipe bands playing. What the heck, Santaquin?!? I guess being a former band geek, I look forward to seeing those bands marching down the road, blaring bugels and drums. Call me old fashioned...a smokin' parade nonetheless.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Thanks for keeping Kennedy company while we went up to Lagoon!

Unknown said...

O.K. I have been to Santaquin Day parade many time. But looking at it through the eyes of a blog, uuuuhhh seems a little W-T! hee hee just kiddn. Looks like fun...