CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day of school!


Trevor (6th), Brandon (3rd), and Madi (1st).


My little Madi will be in school ALL DAY!. She was so excited to finally be able to eat lunch at school, just like the big kids. I am home alone for the first time in years and not sure whether to laugh or cry???


I asked Madison if she was nervous starting 1st grade...this look was her response - Big, Deep BREATH!


Back to school!

Lauren was busy doing her hair and thought it was lame to take pictures for school. I will have to catch her unexpectedly with the camera...TEENAGERS!!

3 comments:

Ginga said...

I've been depressed all day since I took the boys for their first day this morning - I miss them tons!!

Ashley said...

I love their uniforms!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Tell her to suck it up for a picture...I made Grant take a pic for his first day of school and he's 28 :) haha. So cute. Enjoy your time alone and work more cause you're never online when I am!