CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

GOOD NEWS!


I just got off the phone with my mom: They are letting my dad come home today! He has officially "turned the corner" with his chemotherapy and stem cell transplant, and they are allowing him to return home. It has been a rough ride for him...He has been so sick - I just can't tell you except that I hear in my mom's voice her fears and worries for him, but always the positive outlook that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. She has been a wonderful caregiver to my dad. I am so thankful for all of my friends and family, for their support and love they have shown to me through this time. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart.

3 comments:

Ginga said...

I am so happy for him and for your family!!

Diana said...

I MISS you sooooo much and I love you dearly!! I am so glad that you sent me the link to your blog. We have to talk soon I miss talking to you. I will have more time coming up in about 4 more weeks. School will be done, daycare will be done, kids will go back to school so I will be back to one job and nothing else to do!! :) I am happy to hear that your dad is doing good. I keep him in my prayers all the time. Take care and I love you!!

Unknown said...

Yea!!! I am so happy. I wish I could not relate to this roller coaster ride, ya'll are on. But I am so thankful to hear that your Dad is doing well. That makes all the hard stuff worth it... Nice blog, it is very "Bloggy"