CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sand Dunes

We spent Sunday at the Sand Dunes with Afton, Matt, and kiddos galore. The weather was absolutely perfect! Really by far the warmest day this year. Madi and Ellie rode round and round on Ellie's pink little 4-wheeler. The others rode to their hearts content on the bigger toys. Chris, once again, had me squealing and hanging onto dear life as we rode across the giant waves of sand. Will I ever NOT be afraid of steep hills? Gadfrey! Best of all, time was spent with Afton and holding sweet, tiny, darlin' Shelby. What a doll! She pooped on me though....so I guess I have some good blackmail to use on her in the future. :) HA!


2 comments:

Afton said...

I am so glad that you guys came out to join us!! We had such a great time with you! Can't wait to do it again! Love ya sis!!

Afton

Matt said...

OK guys! It's like been over a month and no updates!! What's up?? We need photos of the lawn!